All orders are made to order and shipped from our warehouse in India. Once an order is submitted, we begin to process it the following business day. Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days.
Tracking information is emailed to you once the order is shipped out.
||$100.00 Or Less
||Processing & Shipping
||10-16 Business days
||Ships in 5 Business Days
You can find the expected delivery dates for your order at checkout before you make payment and on your invoice once it is emailed.
- Standard orders take 10-16 business days to process and receive. Processing time generally takes 8-10 business days and transit time is 2-6 business days.
- Express orders ship within 5 business days and will usually arrive by the 8th business day.
- Actual transit time will vary depending on shipping company, customs clearance and unforeseen circumstances.
- PO Box’s, APO and FPO addresses require an additional 3-5 business days.
- Packages shipped to Russia will take up to 30 days in transit. (Orders cannot be guaranteed by a specific date)
- All dates are according to business days and do not include holidays and weekends.
Your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive.
You’ll be able to follow your order once we send tracking information To check this, all you need to do is log into ‘My Account’ and track your package.
Your tracking link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your order.
- Standard shipping policy does not apply to wholesale orders
- Standard orders of $500.00 or more are still considered bulk and may take more than the standard time.
- Bulk/wholesale orders cannot be shipped in express time.
- Wholesale orders process in 15-30 days.
- Please see wholesale policy for shipping cost
- Shipping companies do not always require a signature at delivery. Please use the tracking information emailed to you and watch out for delivery of your package
- If your package shows delivered and you did not receive the package:
- Please check with others in your household, neighbors and your leasing office.
- If you still can’t locate your package, customer is responsible for contacting the shipping company and opening a trace. A trace allows the driver who delivered your package to re-trace his steps and confirm where the package was left.
- Opening a trace can take up to 5 business days. Once complete, if the package is not found, please contact East Essence and we will take from there.
- Packages will not be replaced or refunded until the shipping company closes the case and has declared the package lost.
- All of your items are made to order, inspected by our quality control team and packaged with love. But damaged packages due to mishandling in transit or by customs can happen. In cases like this, be sure to keep the packaging and take photos of it so that we can file a claim for any damaged items. Contact support@eastessence and we will assist you.
Change of Address:
- A change of address can only be done BEFORE the order has shipped out. Once the order has shipped, it is the customers responsibility to call shipping company and update the address
- We will not be responsible for a package going to the wrong address because of misinformation the customer entered.
- An invoice is emailed to customer at the time you place your order. Be sure to review all information is correct.
- If you are away and will not be home to accept a package, you will have to call the shipping company and make arrangements for pick up or re-delivery.
Refused & Returned Package:
- The cost of refusing a package is double the cost of shipping. Costs associated with refusing a package will be assumed by the customer and a 25% restocking fee will be assessed to the order.
- Please contact East essence if there is an issue with accepting your package.
East Essence will not be responsible for orders that are returned or destroyed because the shipping company cannot get a hold of the customer.
Once we email your tracking information, it is the customers responsibility to look out for their tracking email and track their package.
East Essence clears orders in most major countries* If you receive a fee or bill, contact East Essence and we will see if you are eligible for refund.
If an order is stuck in customs, we will try our best to clear it on your behalf.
Customs fee invoices must be provided within 30 days of receiving your package to be eligible for a refund or credit.
Anything beyond that time is per our discretion.
*Express orders stuck in customs clearance is beyond our control, fees will not be refunded in this case.
Wrong Item or Package Received:
As soon as you realize there is a fault, contact our team right away through email or phone.
-Package Mix-ups can happen. If you receive another customer’s package, contact us right away. We will make sure to work with you in a timely manner and correct the issue
If a wrong item is received, email us with the following:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the fault